- Your basket theme for the Craft Show is bath and body. Please bring in donations to Mr. Machniak or Ms. Scheu. Remember that the proceeds from the baskets help to fund a senior scholarship.
- If you still want to order graduation announcements, you may do so through the Josten’s website. The cost for just a cap/gown and tassel is $38.00. Tassel only is $11.00.
- Remember Seniors: concession sign-ups are located in Ms. Beagles room 117.
- The Lenawee County Education Foundation (LCEF) will be presenting to all seniors Monday, November 26 at 10:30 am in the JH gym regarding scholarships. As a reminder, the scholarship window will open December 1.
- Please turn in or email a baby picture to Mrs. Chambers by Monday, December 3. The pictures are shown with your senior picture during graduation.
- Senior trip participants- Reminder that your 2nd trip payment is due to Mr. Machniak on Thursday, January 10.
- All supplies, equipment, and library books must be returned.
- All lockers must be cleaned and approved by Janet as part of the check out process.
- All money owed to Sand Creek Community Schools must be paid. All student fines, including library, laboratory, shop, lunch etc. must be paid. All bills for replacement of lost or damaged or purchased books, supplies, and athletic clothing must be paid. Log onto MySchoolBucks to see fine details and pay invoiced amount. This amount does not include potential student fines, including library, laboratory, shop, lunch, all bills for replacement of lost or damaged or purchased books, supplies, and athletic clothing that have not been recorded prior to this year. If additional fines have been incurred during the senior year, students will be notified at graduation rehearsal.
- PER BOARD RESOLUTION: IN ORDER FOR STUDENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMENCEMENT EXERCISE: ALL THE ABOVE REQUIRED OBLIGATIONS MUST BE MET, PLUS ALL GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS COMPLETED.
Females – Dresses or skirts and dress shoes, Males – Dress shirt, dress slacks, dress shoes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 517-436-3108.