- Seniors; tonight Tuesday, 9/18/18 at 6 pm is the annual FAFSA meeting in the high school library.
- Seniors, there is a list of college reps that will be visiting Sand Creek posted on your bulletin board outside of the library. If you are interested in meeting with any of these reps; sign up in the Guidance Office. This list is continually changing so check-in often.
- All supplies, equipment, and library books must be returned.
- All lockers must be cleaned and approved by Janet as part of the check out process.
- All money owed to Sand Creek Community Schools must be paid. All student fines, including library, laboratory, shop, lunch etc. must be paid. All bills for replacement of lost or damaged or purchased books, supplies, and athletic clothing must be paid. Log onto MySchoolBucks to see fine details and pay invoiced amount. This amount does not include potential student fines, including library, laboratory, shop, lunch, all bills for replacement of lost or damaged or purchased books, supplies, and athletic clothing that have not been recorded prior to this year. If additional fines have been incurred during the senior year, students will be notified at graduation rehearsal.
- PER BOARD RESOLUTION: IN ORDER FOR STUDENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMENCEMENT EXERCISE: ALL THE ABOVE REQUIRED OBLIGATIONS MUST BE MET, PLUS ALL GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS COMPLETED.
Females – Dresses or skirts and dress shoes, Males – Dress shirt, dress slacks, dress shoes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 517-436-3108.